Rent a ski boat to enjoy all that Sebago Lake has to offer
When you rent from Long Beach Marina, you are renting one of the newest and cleanest ski boats on Sebago Lake. We’re always upgrading our rental inventory, so we’re confident that you’ll love the selection we have to offer. Our rental fleet includes the all-new 2019 Crownline 205 SS, powered by a MerCruiser 200hp fuel-injected 4.5L inboard/outboard motor! You’ll be able to ski, tube or just cruise around the lake in style. Ski Boat Rentals are available for full-day or by the week.
Add a little extra excitement to your cruise; we also rent tubes, wakeboards and kneeboards for your enjoyment.
All rentals are Coast Guard Certified and include personal flotation devices.
Rates: Ski boat rentals
Please call 207-787-3908 for pricing specials!
Full day: $450 (9:00am – 5:00pm)
Weekly: $2,700 — Prices are subject to change
21 ft. Crownline 205SS Bow Rider w/200 hp I/O
Rent for 6 days and get the 7th free!
Make/Model: 2019 Crownline 205 SS
Engine: 200hp Mercury MerCruiser inboard/outboard motor 4.5L V6
Maximum Capacity: 7 people
Rules & regulations
- No Pets (if upon return there is pet hair, lessee will be subject to a cleaning fee of $100.)
- No Smoking (minimum $50 per burn mark).
- No glass containers.
- Designated driver required.
- Late return of boat will result in a charge of $100 per half hour.
- Excessive trash/sand subject to a cleaning fee $100.
- Any damage to boat is to be paid by lessee.
- Must be 25 years old to rent.
Reservation & cancellation policy
- All daily rentals must be paid in full 7 days in advance, multi-day rentals 14 days in advance.
- $1500 deposit required on a major credit card.
- 7 day cancellation or loss of deposit for single day reservation. $25 cancellation fee for single day rental.
- For multi-day reservation – 14 day cancellation or loss of deposit. $50 cancellation fee for multi-day rental.
- Weather cancellation policy at Manager’s discretion. (Note: the weather on the lake is different than on the coast, it may be raining in Portland, but sunny at the lake)
Give us a call today to find out how you can get out on the water in one of our ski boat rentals!