Bring out the whole family for a relaxing pontoon cruise around Sebago Lake
Take a leisurely cruise around the lake or hang out at the sand bar on one of our 24’ pontoon boats! With the best inland boating and fishing around, there is nothing better than spending a day on Sebago Lake with family and friends aboard one of our pontoon boats. Our pontoon boat rentals are available for half day, full day, or by the week and can accommodate up to 10 passengers.
All of our boats are Coast Guard Certified and include personal flotation devices!
Rates: Pontoon boat rentals
1/2 Day: $300 (1pm – 5pm)
Full day: $375 (9am – 5pm)
Weekly: $2,250 — Prices are subject to change
Rent for 6 days and get one free!
2016 or 2017 pontoon boat
Engine: 90hp Mercury FourStroke engine
Seating capacity: 12 people
Rules & regulations
- NO Pets (if upon return there is pet hair, lessee will be subject to a cleaning fee of $100.)
- NO Smoking (minimum $50 per burn mark).
- No glass containers.
- Designated driver required.
- Late return of boat will result in a charge of $100 per half hour.
- Excessive trash/sand subject to a cleaning fee $100.
- Any damage to boat is to be paid by lessee.
Reservation & cancellation policy
- All daily rentals must be paid in full 7 days in advance, multi-day rentals 14 days in advance.
- $1500 deposit required on a major credit card.
- 7 day cancellation or loss of deposit for single day reservation. $25 cancellation fee for single day rental.
- For multi-day reservation – 14 day cancellation or loss of deposit. $50 cancellation fee for multi-day rental.
- Weather cancellation policy at Manager’s discretion. (Note: the weather on the lake is different than on the coast, it may be raining in Portland, but sunny at the lake)
Give us a call today to find out how you can get your crew out for a relaxing day on the lake with our pontoon rentals.